Wednesday, August 17, 2011

bienvenue!

Welcome to my personal style blog.

My mission statement for Stupid + Boring:

I aim to:

  • blog about myself and what I like as though others care
  • teach those who do decide to read a lesson of some kind (in a good way... probz)
  • fill the internet with pictures of myself

This is the third incarnation of Stupid + Boring.  The first (barely) chronicled my journey through two semesters of math class.  The second was a twice updated weepy blog about bad shit that happened to me and friends and family who died in the summer of '11.  I decided to move away from that because 1) I'm not sad all of the time and 2) I don't want to be sad all of the time.

So here it is.  I'll start you off with a haul post and a little bit of economics.

No comments:

Post a Comment